Brenden Merrill joined Craigs Investment Partners in July 2018. Previously, Brenden spent seven years as a student at Waikato University and more recently he has lectured an introductory finance paper.
Brenden is a Senior Analyst within the Private Markets and Specialised Wealth Advisory Team. His role involves analysing new private market investment opportunities and assisting with alternative asset portfolio management for Specialised Wealth Advisory Team accounts.
Brenden holds the following qualifications:
• Masters of Management Studies; Strategic Management with First Class Honours
• Masters in Social Science; Economics with First Class Honours
• Masters in Arts; International Relations & Security Studies with First Class Honours
• Bachelors of Management Studies with First Class Honours; Finance & Strategic Management.
• Graduate Diploma; Economics.
• Graduate Diploma; Property Valuation. (Massey University)
• CFA Level 1
• Financial Adviser (FA)