MANAGED PORTFOLIO SERVICE
Our premium service is suited to investors who seek the investing knowledge and active portfolio management from a qualified Investment Adviser, but want ultimate control over investment decisions.
HOW IT WORKS
A tailored portfolio of investments will be designed for you by combining a wealth of knowledge from your adviser, with our firm's research expertise, resources and capabilities, all specifically aligned to your investment objectives.
Your investment adviser will work with you to create a personalised investment strategy to suit you. Once you are comfortable with the proposed direction, we will develop an investment portfolio tailor-made for you and your needs. From that point on, your adviser will monitor the portfolio, and provide regular progress reports and ongoing recommendations.
We have been clients of Craigs for over 14 years. We needed a company with expertise, and access to in-depth market coverage. Craigs made it easy; the personalised service that is offered by our Adviser has worked well for us.
COLIN & MARY*, MANAGED PORTFOLIO SERVICE CLIENTS
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our premium Managed Portfolio Service will suit you if you seek the investment knowledge and active portfolio management from a Craigs investment adviser but ultimately want to retain control over your investment decisions.
- You want an expert who understands your objectives, and can provide ongoing highly personalised investment advice.
- You want advice based on sound research combined with ﬁnancial and market expertise.
- You want to retain the decision-making, while professionals provide recommendations and attend to the monitoring and administration associated with your investments.
- You wish to simplify your affairs for estate-planning purposes.
- You are a trustee and need the comfort of regular reviews and oversight, while simplifying the operation of your investment portfolio.
- You are investing more than $250,000 over the next five years.
COULD EARNINGS SEASON KNOCK SHARE PRICES OFF THEIR PERCH
The June quarter reporting season begins over the coming days, and we’ll find out if corporate profitability has been good enough to live up to the all-time highs many share prices have risen to.