WOMEN'S WEALTH LUNCH REGISTRATION
12:00pm- 1:00pm, Friday 22 November 2019
Craigs Investment Partners, Level 4, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington
Anne Hare, Investment Adviser at Craigs Investment Partners will be hosting this event. Anne also plays an active role within the community as:
- Wellington Trustee to the Halberg Foundation
- A member of Port Nich Rotary Club
- Trustee of the Dorothy Daniels Dance Foundation
- Coaches track athletes and is club coach at Hataitai Swimming Club
- Anne is an Olympian having competed in the 1996 games.
Our Women’s Wealth workshops are designed to help women interested in investing and their finances. Our aim is to empower women to achieve financial freedom. In this presentation we will cover:
- Finance and wellbeing – how they are connected
- The changing faces of different ‘life stages’
- Investing cheat sheet – 4quick tips for new investors
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Download our free ebooks to learn more about a range of investing topics.
A focus on women and investing. Read articles, sign up for workshops and discover more about women building wealth.
Keep informed of market news, financial information and investor learning resources with our Insights hub.